I feel like I am in a bit of a funk so I am listing everything I NEED to do @ home and everything that I WANT to do- maybe it will motivate me- maybe, maybe not?
It's worth a try, right?
1.Clean the other half of the basement steps- yes I only cleaned half and left the rest dirty. It is true. EVERY time I walk down them I think about how I should finish cleaning them...
2. Bring my couch and rug from the condo over to the house so the living room is no longer EMPTY. I think people that come over are tired of sitting on the floor.
3. Make your magnet chalk board. You own the magnet paint, and chalk paint, and frames and chalk for heavens sake- make it already. Aren't you tired of hearing your husband ask "what's for dinner?" You could write it on the chalk board and point to it the next time he asks.
4. make shelves for my son's room.
5. Unpack all my sons books and toys that go on those shelves
6. Bring the dining room table over from my in laws house.
7. I guess I have to recover the chairs to that dining room table set. Otherwise someone's butt might fall through a chair.
. Finish staining the wood trim in the kitchen. I am kind of getting tired of looking at the blue tape.
9. Hang something on at least one wall in the house
10. Try and finish this list before Easter (yeah right)