Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Workshop Wednesday #10 and Momcave Update!

You can view my Momcave post here. This room has been in the makings {in my head} for months. Here is the before:


I found what I was looking for under that linoleum:





I choose to just put a clear coat on the pine floor in this room. The sun shines in on the wide planks and shows the variety of color in the grain of the wood. With the floor out of the way I can start shopping for furniture. I have a sun room to put together!

A warm sunny thanks to everyone who linked to Workshop Wednesday last week. Here are a few of my favorites:


I think I am having a love affair with pizza- Michelle has the recipe over here!
  

                                         



Got an OLD book cover? Want to do something with it? Check out Lyndee's Blog a Recovering Craft Hoarder, she will show you how to get creative with that old cover!



Check out Stacy's house @ ConspisuousStyle. It is breath taking!

She is giving me ideas for my Momcave.


Here are the party guidelines:

Please add a button or hyperlink back to the party on your post

Grab a button here

Not mandatory but a follow or RSS feed will bring sunshine and life into a tired old room!
Link up to your precise post

and

Visit a person in the party, isn't this why we party! 



10 comments:

  1. I love that you're working on a Momcave. And what luck with that wood flooring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your woman cave vs I have my man cave ... this could get interesting!
    Thanks for the feature and love confession was a very nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floor is amazing! I'm so jealous. Thanks for the feature and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh what a nice space! Thanks for finding me over at my shack. I'll follow over here and join in the link up

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so blessed to have a "woman cave" it is awesome. Looks like you have a great party today. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the space you have for a mom cave! Thanks for playing hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The floor looks fabulous! Have fun decorating. So many options...can't wait to see what you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this party;)
    I`m your latest follower.
    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your space, your flooring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...